Lego Harry Potter: Years 5–7 is a Lego-themed action-adventure video game developed by Traveller's Tales and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Released on 11 November 2011 in North America and 18 November in Europe, the game is based on the Lego Harry Potter line and is based on the final three books and four films in the Harry Potter series: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2. The game was released for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation Vita, Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, Microsoft Windows, iOS and Android. The first trailer of three trailers was released 6 October 2011, and the demo was released on 1 November.
The game was released on Steam on 5 January 2012. The OS X version of the game was released by Feral Interactive on 7 March 2012. The game was released for the PlayStation 4 on 21 October 2016, as part of the Lego Harry Potter Collection, which bundles the game with its predecessor, Lego Harry Potter: Years 1–4, and was also released for the Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on 30 October 2018.
The game received generally positive reviews, especially to the humour added to the game's narrative.
Lego Harry Potter: Years 5–7 basis gameplay follows the standards of that of the previous game as adapted to the story of the last three books and four films, covering a wide range of new characters, locations and items. The online play feature that appeared in Lego Harry Potter Years 1–4 is absent from the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of this game.
Screenshots from the game LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
System requirements LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 for Mac Os:
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6.8 (Recommended MacOS X 10.7.2)
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Intel (2.4 GHz Intel recommended)
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard drive space: 7 GB
- Video: 128 MB (512 MB recommended)
- Mount the LEGOHarryPotter2.dmg image.
- Drag LEGO® Harry Potter ™: Years 5-7 to the Applications folder.
- Go to the Applications folder, right-click on the LEGO® Harry Potter ™: Years 5-7 icon and click on “Show Package Contents”.
- Go to the Contents / Resources folder and find the Content.loader file. Right click on it / Show package contents.
- Open the Contents / MacOS folder and replace the Content file with the file of the same name located in the Crack.dmg image.
- Launch the game. A window appears with empty fields for entering the license code. Do not pay attention to it, just click Play (If you did everything correctly, the Play button will be active).