Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is an action-adventure game and part of The Force Unleashed project. It was initially developed for the PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Wii, and Xbox 360 consoles and on iOS, second-generation N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PlayStation Portable, and Java-equipped mobile phone handhelds.
The game was released in North America on September 16, 2008, in Australia and Southeast Asia on September 17, and in Europe on September 19. LucasArts released downloadable content for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles. An Ultimate Sith Edition of the game, containing new and previously released expanded content, was released in November 2009, which also came out on macOS and Microsoft Windows.
The project bridges the first two Star Wars trilogies, acting as an origin story for both the united Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Civil War depicted in the Original Trilogy. The game introduces a new protagonist, "Starkiller", as Darth Vader's secret apprentice, who is tasked with hunting down Jedi while killing rebels and Imperials alike in order to hide his existence from the Emperor, but soon starts to slowly redeem himself to the light side of the Force.
Reviews for The Force Unleashed offered generally mixed to positive responses, praising its compelling story, robust physics, impressive art and soundtrack, while criticizing its frustrating gameplay. The game was a bestseller in the United States and Australia, with over one million copies sold its debut month. As of February 2010, the game has sold over seven million copies, and it is the fastest-selling Star Wars video game. A sequel, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, was released in October 2010.
Screenshots from the game Star Wars The Force Unleashed
System requirements Star Wars The Force Unleashed for Mac Os:
- Operating System: 10.5.8 (Leopard), 10.6.2 (Snow Leopard)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 25 GB + 1 GB Swap File
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD2600
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8600
- VRam: 256 MB
- We mount SWTFU_1.2.dmg. The remaining images do not touch.
- Drag the folder from Star Wars The Force Unleashed to your application folder.
- Mount SWTFU.1.2.Cracked.Intel.dmg.
- We replace the program itself (Star Wars The Force Unleashed.app) from the installed game with the one that lies in this image.