Brothers in Arms: Double Time free Mac Game
Developer: Gearbox Software
Release date: 2010
Publication Type: Official Cider port
Interface language: English
Voice Language: English
Tablet: Not required
Platform: Intel only
Brothers in Arms: Double Time is a first-person shooter video game compilation for the Wii and OS X platforms. The title is a compilation of the first two Brothers in Arms games, Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 and Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood and was developed by Gearbox Software and published by Ubisoft. It features 31 levels set during the Battle of Normandy.
The Wii version of the game uses the motion sensing abilities of the Wiimote and the Nunchuk attachment for issuing battle gestures and squad commands during gameplay. It lacks any multiplayer features.
On March 23, 2010, Feral Interactive announced the OS X version of Brothers in Arms: Double Time. It was released on April 16, 2010.
Brothers in Arms: Double Time received "generally unfavorable" reviews, according to review aggregator Metacritic.
Screenshots from the game Brothers in Arms: Double Time
System requirements Brothers in Arms: Double Time for Mac Os:
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.7.x
- Processor: Intel Core Solo (2.4 GHz)
- Video card with 256 MB of memory
- RAM: 2 GB
- Disk Space: 7.3 GB
- To install, copy the Brothers in Arms Double Time folder (game) and the Brothers in Arms NoDVD Crack.app (patcher) application to the hard drive.
- Launch Brothers in Arms NoDVD Crack.app.
- After starting, follow the instructions, and the program will automatically install everything.
- When NoDVD is installed, open the game folder and select the desired one of the two. In the launcher, we change the graphics settings (the rest can be changed in the game menu) and click Play.