World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King is the second expansion set for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) World of Warcraft, following The Burning Crusade. It launched on November 13, 2008 and sold 2.8 million copies within the first day, making it the fastest selling computer game of all time released at that point. The game added a substantial amount of new content into the game world, including the new continent of Northrend, home of the eponymous Lich King and his undead minions. In order to advance through Northrend, players are required to reach at least level 68 and the level cap for the expansion is 80. The first hero class was introduced, the Death Knight, that starts at level 55.
The first expansion pack, World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, raised the maximum level from 60 to 70 and the Wrath of the Lich King raised the level cap from 70 to 80.
The death knight is the first "hero class" introduced in World of Warcraft, and would be the only one available until the introduction of the demon hunter in Legion. Hero classes are those that start the game at a higher level than the regular level 1. Originally, a death knight could only be created if the player previously had a level 55 on that realm but that requirement was removed in late 2014.
Screenshots from the game World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
System requirements World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King for Mac Os:
- Mac OS X 10.5.7
- Intel Pentium® III 800 MHz Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card with Hardware Transform / Lighting support (starting with GeForce 2 onwards) with 32 MB of memory
- At least 10 GB of free hard disk space
- Mount image through Finder (double click on ISO)
- In the image that opens, click on the "World of Warcraft (OSX)" icon
- after 3 seconds, the Instaler window opens:
- I have written "play" and when you install - it should write "install".
- install and update the client (already installed) to the version you need.
- The game is updated by the built-in program Launcher