Anomaly 2 is the continuation of the successful Anomaly Warzone Earth strategy. Having retained the main features of the original, Anomaly 2 adds a number of innovations to the single-player campaign, and also tests your skills in a dynamic multi-user mode, where the tower defense and attack are combined.
In the years that have passed since the invasion of Earth in 2018, alien cars filled the planet. Humanity is on the verge of destruction. Joining together in giant convoys, people comb through the frozen tundra in search of food and supplies. After the war, it seems that roles have changed - now it is people who are the Anomaly on a machine-driven planet. Commander, your convoy is called the Yukon.
Anomaly 2 continues the tradition of the original "RTS tower assault" Anomaly Warzone Earth, taking them to a new level. Having retained the main features of the original - tactical planning and the commander providing combat support to the troops - the game is supplemented by a number of important innovations:
- Turn your units into battle robots, revealing a new look for the strategy: each unit has an alternative form with abilities that help to overcome certain combat situations.
- Participate in multiplayer battles that can only be found in Anomaly 2: a combination of defense modes and attack the towers. Play as towers and destroy humanity, or play as people and destroy alien towers.
- Participate in the battles of the post-apocalyptic world in the new single-player campaign, offering even more intense strategic gameplay than its illustrious predecessor.
- Pave your own path to victory by creating the best squad yourself. With over a million tactical unit combinations, you are offered almost limitless combat capabilities.
- Plunge into the world of the future, which has become even more attractive thanks to the modernized graphics engine.
- Try alternative endings of the campaign depending on your chosen attitude to the enemy.
Screenshots from the game Anomaly 2
System requirements Anomaly 2 for Mac Os:
- OS X 10.8 or later
- 512MB VRAM
- 2GB RAM
- 3GB to HDD